Terms and Conditions
Event Duration and Enrolment
- From Oct. 28th – Dec. 31st, 2019 (UTC + 08:00), participants (“You, “Your”, as applicable) may enroll in the MSI “Modern Maketh Perfect” promotion (“Event”) – while supplies last. To enter, You must complete the following steps:
- MSI Reward
- Purchase one (1) or more eligible MSI product(s) from participating MSI partners and register your product in MSI Member Center. You will need to create a MSI Member account at https://register.msi.com/home/login if You have not previously registered.
- You may register more than one (1) eligible product to receive more redemption items while supplies last. Go to the product registration page and register Your eligible product by selecting the product line and the “Modern Maketh Perfect” promotion. All registration and redemption must be completed no later than Jan. 8th, 2020.
- Provide a copy of your proof of purchase for MSI verification. Documentation must show the product model name label, invoice date, and shop/vendor name. The invoice date must be between Sep. 1st – Dec. 31st, 2019.
- Agree to the Event Terms and Conditions and await MSI review which may take up to 14 business days. If MSI determines You meet all eligibility criteria, the applicable redemption item will be sent to Your registered address. The delivery may take up to 8 weeks or more due to customs clearance.
- Incomplete registration information or missing delivery address may be grounds to disqualify participant from this Event. MSI reserves the right to verify, approve, or deny submissions in its sole discretion. MSI may reach out to You to verify and/or confirm delivery location. If MSI’s email or contact is not responded to within 5 days, You will be deemed to have waived the redemption item.
- If the registered MSI product is being returned or refunded, applicants should notify MSI in writing, and the promotion application will be withdrawn automatically without further notice. For any gifts that have been received by the applicant from MSI in relation to the purchase, MSI reserves the right to ask the applicants for its return.
- Shout Out for MSI Reward
- Publish a product review for one of Your registered eligible MSI product on the e-tailer website where You purchased the product. A participant may only submit one (1) review per eligible product purchased.
- Provide links to Your review on MSI’s Shout Out website, located at: https://www.msi.com/Landing/join-shout-out-for-msi. All postings must be done before Dec. 31st , 2019.
- Each participant that properly submits a review will receive a basic prize, and may further be eligible to enroll in a random draw for the draw prize.
- Each eligible draw prize participant will be enrolled in the draw only once, regardless of the number of eligible products purchased or reviews provided. If a winner does not respond to MSI’s email within seven (7) days, or does not provide us with the required delivery and verification information, the prize shall be deemed forfeited. A new winner will be randomly selected. MSI shall have sole discretion in determining such matters.
- All the pictures are shown for illustrative purpose only. Actual items may vary. Participants must be at least 18 years old. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Eligible MSI products:
Desktop: Prestige P100 series/ Prestige PE130 series
Monitor: Prestige PS341WU
- Eligible Regions： Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Iceland, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Australia, South Korea, China
- Redemption Items: Each Eligible Product may be used to redeem one (1) corresponding Redemption Item.
Eligible Product EU Region Redemption Item Prestige PS341WU x．rite i1Display Pro Prestige P100 series, PE130 series Wacaco Minipresso
- Shout Out Basic and Random Draw Prize:
- Please find the applicable basic and draw prize for your eligible region at https://www.msi.com/Landing/join-shout-out-for-msi. Prizes may vary by region.
- The information You have provided is accurate and true;
- You have the full authority, capacity, power, and right to enroll in this Event, and make the required license grant, representation, and warranties under this Terms and Conditions;
- You have obtained and will maintain all applicable approval, consent, permissions, licenses, and waivers necessary to grant the licenses stated above to MSI and its subsidiaries; and
- You have complied with all applicable laws in enrolling in this Event.
- MSI reserves the sole and discretionary right:
- to determine, on a final and conclusive basis, whether a participant has fulfilled the Event requirements in good faith. For illustrative purpose without limiting any other terms, MSI may disqualify participants: a) if Event enrolment or product registration is incomplete, b) if Event eligibility requirements such as applicable product line or regional restrictions are not met; c) if the provided documents are forged, fraudulent, or void; d) if automated codes, scripts, plugins or other means were used to enter or complete Event enrolment; e) if participant does not have the legal capacity to enroll in this Event, or f) if criminal or illegal acts are committed or allegedly committed to enroll in this Event;
- to replace the prize with items of similar value without prior notice;
- to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions without prior notice;
- MSI is not liable and assumes no liability to any person for any loss, dissatisfaction, or damage arising from the prize, and uses thereof. Winners shall not make any claims against MSI;
- MSI disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of the winning notification due to mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware, internet, or software errors, malfunctions, or failures of any kind. In such eventuality, the winner unconditionally waives his/her right to the prize and any associated compensation.